Thursday, April 16, 2009

Blog Slacker

Casey having fun in the pool!
Quinn is now officailly a member of the D-Backs- No Chew Crew!

Our niece Becca-oops sorrry...Rebecca, Quinn and Mikaila on Easter. Counting her eggs-you better not have more than 20!



Cam having fun getting eggs-Had to borrow Connor's shirt. Thanks Case, for throwing our clothes in Aunt Jeni's pool!!


Joel and his Mom.


Camden feeling a little cold out of the pool.



After being gone both Friday and Satuday night-we were anxious to see Quinn on Sunday!!




Mikaila and her basket.



Casey practically going cross-eyed, looking at his yummy candy!



Ashleigh getting a little sun by the pool.


Casey waiting for his egg to be done.


Mikaila showing us her finished egg.



Joel helping Cam put stickers on his Easter eggs.



Camden having fun watching the baby chicks follow the daddy!





I'm sorry I haven't been as diligent in keeping our blog updated lately...I too, have become somewhat of a Facebook girl. Nevertheless, I think blogging is a great thing, I want to be able to look back at all of our activites and pictures down the road! :)

We did have a really nice Easter weekend and ended up being able to be with both sides of the family. It was a packed weekend-but very nice! Not too many people can say they went swimming on Easter...but, thank you Uncle Patrick for heating your pool up for the kids! Camden had no problem wanting to go in, but Casey was not up for it, at least not at first he wasn't. Aunt Jeni had an egg hunt out front and the kids had fun doing that and then wanted to go back swimming again-even Casey (but being that it takes forever to get everyone out and our stuff together, I didn't let the twins go back in!)
From there we went to our niece and nephew's b-day party and hung our there, and they too ended up having an Easter egg hunt-fun....Camden probably shouldn't have dropped his bag with the real hard boilded eggs in them-oh well!

I just wanted to add one last thing...before we had even left Sunday morning to go to church and all that stuff, we of course had a visit from the Easter Bunny. Yes, believe it or not, he comes all the way out here! Anyways, when Casey was excitedly opening his basket and his eyes lighting up he said, "It's Christmas!!!" we thought that was very cute. :)

4 comments:

Stacey said...

It's always fun to see their faces light up when they get special treats, isn't it? We love that part of our job!

Can I ask what happened to your little guy? I saw all those red spots on his arm and leg. Is he ok?

OneHappyfamily said...

Only in AZ. Cute what Casey said.

Russell Fam. said...

Hi Stacey!
That picture was of Camden last November. The key was left in our treadmill and he had gone on it and he fell, and the belt just kept rubbing against his skin! Poor thing, I didn't know it because I was vacuuming and didn't hear him. He then came down the stairs hysterical and crying. I felt sooo awful!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!!! Can't wait til we have little ones to do all the fun stuff with at our house again! I am also guilty of blog slacking but finally posted something new today ... FB has taken over!