Kicking Back Before the Christmas Performance.

Their Christmas Show last night.

Go Lucky #21!!!! Ashleigh's first game last night, & darn it, they lost by one!!

What's The Score?!!!

Even their YOUNG, Fabulous, Mom jumped rope with them! :)

Cam riding the scooter.

"This is how you do it!"
"You may watch Indiana Jones IF....You do Mommy a favor!" Boy those wet towels were no problem for Camden. He must have really wanted to watch it!

Mikaila & Sara Reid -Cuties!

Last Saturday-Mikaila & Ashleigh.
3 comments:
I'm so sorry I missed the performance and Ash's game! Wish I didn't have to work so much!
Ash your uniform looks so cool!
Great colors!
Grandma Donna
Always so cute, Mary! So sorry to hear about Ashley's game but they were close, right?
Send me your games times and days so we can come and root for the home team.
Uncle Tim
Post a Comment