Saturday, April 16, 2011

What We Have Been Up To The Past Month.........

1. Painted the upstairs bathroom.

2.Worked in front yard with my mom...put some plants in, and layed some pavers.

3.Put HOUSE UP FOR SALE.

4.Attended a ceremony for both Quinn and Mikaila who were inducted into the Elem. Jr. Honor Society-had to have straight A's all year..........Quite proud of all our kids :)

5.Had our three boys' birthday party./Spring Break

6.I read a book titled "Chasing Lincoln's Killer"

7.School, school, school for my hubby.

8.Past few Sundays playing b-ball at the park (Quinn & I against Joel, then last week it was Ash/Joel against Q and I. Mikaila skated, and then played HORSE with us-she was stinkin good! :)

9.Twins' first trip to the dentist-which they loved!
(Ashleigh came with us)

and best for last.....

10. BOOKED OUR TRIP TO VA/PA!!!!!!!!! Just Joel and I will be flying into Baltimore in June, then drive to Colonial Williamsburg for two days, one night at Virginia Beach, then drive to Philadelphia and Lancaster area. 10 whole days, to be on an adventure together! After 12 years of nothing more than a long weekend once a yr, we are absolutely ecstatic!!!



 








3 comments:

A Full House said...

Yay sister -in -love...YOU BLOGGED!!! The house looks beautiful.

YAY Quinn and Mikaila~ You guys are super stars.

Yay for shiny, clean teeth and Yay for big sisters going along for support!!

Love you guys!!

Katie said...

But I love your house! Where are you guys looking to move to?

Anonymous said...

I love your house too but any move "EAST" is closer to me! Verrado is a neat little community too.

Donna