Sunday, December 14, 2008

Busy Birthday Weekend






























Fridays I usually get most of the cleaning out of the way, so that not too much has to be done over the weekend. This week was no exception, especially with Ashleigh's birthday party coming up. We had family over Saturday evening along with her cousin and a few friends spend the night. The kids seemed to have fun trying to find the candy canes I had hid in the green belt by our house. It was pretty dark out, and so I let them use flashlights to try and find them. They found about all but 10 or so that were still out there. So, this morning they went back out to try and find the remaining ones. I dropped Quinn off at a friend's house & then took Ashleigh and her friends to Laser Quest. It's a little bit of a hike from our house, and then made the rounds to take everyone home.
Mikaila got to have her cousin spend the night and do you think they really went to bed when I THOUGHT they would-how does 2:30 in the morning sound?! Of course the older girls were all still up downstairs, or at least most of them, I think. I was out like a light-this mamma was tired!
Joel is at the Cards game with my brother and their uncle who has season tickets, I'm sure they are having a great time right now!

1 comment:

A Full House said...

re: picture #5
I don't think the girls should count on a job with Mary Kay.

It looks like they had fun. I know Cassie did!