Ok...I must say I am QUITE frustrated with my blogging layout! It won't let me drag pictures around, it takes forever for me to change any colors or font sizes, I wanted to just have the third you tube box appear, & maybe I just don't know how to get rid of the other ones. I don't like how EVERYTHING appears on the side-I thought I could drag and rearrange things. Do I not have the right template for that? Please help me, my fellow bloggers.
Alright, now that I got that out....We started reading A Christmas Carol to the kids last night. The words are definately written in that time period, so some of it is probably over their head. That's o.k. because fortunately, they have seen the movie and know whats going on. I do enjoy reading to the kids (Joel too) and hopefully they enjoy listening!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just finished giving Joel a hard time on Facebook... The picture thing on here is simple. On the spot where you post there is a landscape looking icon. Click on that and it will give you a spot to load pics in the blog post, instead of all on the sidebar. I dont know... it may have something to do with your layout. Try that and see what you come up with.
Post a Comment