Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Can't Believe It!

Casey holding the birthday candles.

Best Lego Cake EVER!!!
Cam putting on the candles! (yes, he's wearing a bib/apron that used to be his Mommy's) :)

Playing "Birthday Party" today. They made their own cake, and put candles on it. Of course we sang Happy Birthday to Camden, Casey, and Mommy.
Having a fun time!


Well, I must say that running through the sprinklers in Feb. is not your typical winter weather, but it was for our kids yesterday! 83 degrees or close to it, unbelievable.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute that the boys are doing a practice run for their birthday party!

Gr. Donna

Stacey said...

Looks like a good time! I bet they had a blast playing in the water. Where else can kids do that in February?

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the photos of the actual birthday party which I heard through the grapevine took place today??? Also, I don't have your email address to add you to my list of "allowed" readers... If you could send it to me at azoficr@yahoo.com I would appreciate it and I will get you right on.