Monday, March 23, 2009

Cheer, Soccer & Peter Piper Pizza-Our Saturday!

Me and my cute hubby.
Camden
True friends.

"I said, YES!"

Color coordinate tickets and shirt!
The twins in the monster truck. Mikaila, Ash, & Quinn
Saturday Mikaila had cheer at 9 a.m. and Quinn had his soccer game at 10:00. Grandma Donna came to watch Mikaila and stay for Quinn's game too. Aunt Shawnie, Kate, & Justin also came for Quinn's game-he had a big smile when I told him! Mikaila is cute doing her little cheers.
Quinn's team won 4-0, so they have won one and lost one. Soccer may not be my first choice when it comes to sports, but it's actually fast paced and fun to watch! I still have flashbacks of playing soccer when I was in 2nd grade, and got the wind knocked out of me, and I also jammed my finger and needed a splint. You're hot stuff when you get an injury at that age. :)
After they were both done, we took the kids to Peter Piper by our house. It had been forever since we had been there (prob. over the summer was the last time. I honestly forget that it's so close sometimes. They had fun, and the little guys enjoyed playing in the play area!! The usual million tickets for a spider ring, a tootsie roll, and slinky that breaks after 5 minutes of playing with it!
That's not the point though, having fun memories as a family definately IS.

2 comments:

OneHappyfamily said...

I want a ring like Mikaila's

Stacey said...

I know what you mean about those cheesy toys they give as prizes. You would think they'd try a little harder but oh well. Looks like the kids all had fun anyway!

We were thinking about putting Josh in soccer at some point. Do you think it's worth it?