
Daddy & Cam


Daddy telling Camden that everything will be o.k.
Casey (red) & Cam waiting to be called.
Mommy & Camden



Daddy telling Camden that everything will be o.k.
Casey (red) & Cam waiting to be called.
Mommy & Camden
Today, Joel and I took the boys for there three yr. check up. They both were 33 lbs. and Camden was a little over an inch taller than Case. We still take the kids to their Dr. on T-bird even though were quite a ways from there. I really like there Dr.-he's a character! They picked out there Elmo and Diego stickers and we were done-no shots, whew!
We took them through the car wash, which can be very exciting when you see a bunch of pink milkshake stuff squirting on to the car! One clean van (or at least the outside) and we then took them to Micky D's for an early lunch. They are quite the little boys. :)
2 comments:
I'm glad they didn't have to have any "pokes" in the arm! Wow, Cam is gonna take after mommy in height! Case will catch up I'm sure. Glad they did okay!!
Grandma Donna
Sounds like our kind of trip to the doc. We always get some kind of treat on the way home if they were good for the doc. Especially if they have to get shots or some procedure!
Your boys are so cute!
Post a Comment