Well, I must say the past week and a half or so has been quite a chore trying to get everyone better, including myself. Sorry there's no pictures this time, but this mama wasn't doing much of anything for a week! Both the twins and myself had the swine flu, throw in a few ear infections, coughs and fevers, that about covers everybody! Joel truly stepped up and took over the things I just wasn't able to do and so did the older kids, even though they weren't 100% either. Thank you!
It's good to be back to normal! :)
Last night, I dropped Quinn and Mikaila off at a similar program to Awana at some friends' church and they really seemed to have a fun time and want to go back next week-thank you for inviting them by the way. I had Ashleigh in the car along with the twins, & so I decided to get a little bit of Christmas shopping done while I was waiting. I really love looking at Christmas decorations, and all that fun stuff!
I did have to say, "Casey sweetie, please put that BREAKABLE snow globe down honey!" thank you. Whew!
Today I took the boys to their Doctor, just to have a follow up done on them after the whole swine flu thing (why don't they just call it pig flu?!) Cam still has a little bit of a rattle in his chest, but that's about it, and Casey was fine-which was good!
It seems like all the boys talk about lately is Halloween and trick or treating! There definitely is a big difference from last year and this year. They have to wear their costumes around the house all day and Camden even wore his pirate hat to the Dr. today-didn't exactly go, but hey, when you are 3 1/2 you can get away with not matching and still look mightycute. I guess Friday night will be our pumpkin carving night, it should be fun.
Have a great two more days this week! :)
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay for feeling better!! Hope the quarantine sign has been taken off the door. HA HA!
Can't wait to see all the kids in costume!
Welcome back!
Donna
Glad you are feeling better. It is so hard when the mom is sick! So great of everyone to pitch in!
Glad you are back up and around. Have a safe Trick or Treat day! You need to post some pics of that kitchen I hear you painted... While your at it post some of the pumpkin massacre!
Post a Comment