The D.J.
Cramming himself into his 1st Halloween costume. (7 mo. old)
Camden doing the same thing!
Joel and I watched the sunrise together yesterday. I can't remember too many times of that happening-very peaceful!
Mikaila with her best friend at Copperwood.
Casey being a goofball out back.
The boys playing in the sprinklers.
Mr. Camden on the slide.

Cramming himself into his 1st Halloween costume. (7 mo. old)
Camden doing the same thing!
Joel and I watched the sunrise together yesterday. I can't remember too many times of that happening-very peaceful!
Mikaila with her best friend at Copperwood.
Casey being a goofball out back.
The boys playing in the sprinklers.
Mr. Camden on the slide.
I can't believe a week has already gone by! Just last weekend Joel went up to Prescott for a men's retreat and so it was just me and my crew for the weekend. I must say, it was strange not having Joel around....Quinn was gone the first night at a friend's house and then it was just the twins and myself the next night. When you're so used to taking care of EVERYONE, it seems mighty strange to come home to an empty house and have Jack in the Box for dinner! Sunday morning was nice outside, and so I took the twins on a bike ride to the park and then home for sweet rolls. :)
This past week, the kids were on their fall break. They have been asking me since last year to visit their old school, so that they could visit all of their old friends and teachers. Oh my goodness-quite the reception each of them got! It really was nice to see everyone again-alot of good memories were experienced at Copperwood (Their school).
This past weekend, my sister borrowed our van, so that they could all go up north for the day (including her new mother in law who is visiting from Chicago). Anyways, Joel and I had places to go on Saturday and we took the twins with us in my sister's car. It seemed so weird just taking two kids with us in something that wasn't our van. Nothing wrong with it, mind you....just strange! It felt like we were missing a few kids, which we were, but they were too busy having fun with the neighbor planning "double weddings" at our house!
Who were the grooms you ask?........... Camden and Casey of course! Who was the wedding coordinator?....Ashleigh. Who was the DJ? .......Quinn.
I think their wedding rehearsal lasted longer than some marriages do!!! Oh well, they had fun, which included putting Christmas lights up our stairs, music, and rings.
That was a small glimpse at our week! :) Everything returns back to normal tomorrow-Quinn has drama class on Mondays and really has been enjoying that. I hope you all have a great week! :)
2 comments:
Sorry I missed the "weddings"!
Beautiful sunrise, I don't see too many of those myself.
Hugs to the kids.
Grandma Donna
Looks like a fun Fall Break. We enjoyed ours too. The weather was perfect!
Post a Comment