January 18th
We Got There A Little After 6 A.M.-Getting Closer To Surgery Time. 7:15
Using Her New Markers & Paper, Grandma Donna Brought Over For Her. Thanks!
Thinks Her "Outfit" Just Isn't Cutting It!!
Our Little Sweet Pea After Surgery-Enjoying An Otter Pop.
Miss Mikaila has been battling congestion and nasal issues for quite a while now. Numerous trips to the doctor, just thinking she's sick all the time, quickly became frustrating! Allergies? Nope. Sooo, we decided to take her to an ENT specialist a few weeks ago, and boom, he knew immediately that her adnoids were HUGE on the right hand side and blocking about 90% of her air flow. I was glad to finally know what the true issue was, but a little bit apprehensive at the thought of some "young looking" doctor taking them out! "So, you've done this before, have ya?"
O.k. I didn't really say that, BUT I thought it!
I know it kind of stinks for a kid to have surgery on their day off and all, BUT when you have four other kids at home, you have to be somewhat practical. Fortunately, Joel just ended up staying home the whole day and everything worked out great. I'm glad it's over with for her sake & mine too! :) Ahhhh, now she can enjoy her pudding!
2 comments:
She is a very BRAVE girl! Came through like a trooper! Now she can take in more fresh air and smell more flowers!
Love you Lollipop!
Grandma Donna
Poor thing! I hate when kids have to have surgery but I'm glad she's feeling better. Did they take the tonsils while they were in there, too?
Post a Comment