Monday, April 19, 2010

Why does there always have to be a title?-That's my title!

Watching the dough in the breadmaker the other day :) I think they were hoping it was cookie dough!Christmas is pretty frequent at the Russell home.
Quinn had his friend spend the night... which consisted of Star Wars Wii, and legos, Star Wars & legos-you get the idea!Our family lunch choice on Sunday.Cam & Daddy having fun.
Camden using his "comb!"
Casey and Camden waiting.Mikaila with Casey
Try to ignore the red bra, if you can-oh my goodness!
Lovin' the lemonade.

4 comments:

A Full House said...

Camden, It's not a comb. It's a "dinglehopper" (Little Mermaid).

OneHappyfamily said...

I would have never noticed! ;)

Anonymous said...

At least you weren't wearing the bra on the outside of the shirt like the lady from "Splash"! ha ha ha!

Fun photos! I love Chili's too!!

Donna/Mom

Anonymous said...

I love the two little "Charlie Browns" with their Christmas tree!


Donna