My parents joined us for church and lunch and a day filled with playing our newly acquired Wii fit! I know anytime you get something new it's played more frequently, BUT I really think this was a good investment for our family! Being that my treadmill was collecting dust- I am loving all the VARIETY I can do with the Wii fit. So, if anyone wants a longterm use of my treadmill-you are more than welcome to use it! I must say we are a tad competitive when it comes to getting the best score at all the different activities. You're going down Joel!!!! :)
Also, on Sunday, I actually broke out my breadmaker that had been sitting in the box for almost 11 years now! We got it for a wedding gift and are just now using it. I've only done it the once, and I'm looking forward to making pizza dough and other things-yum!
Grandma Donna came to visit us in the evening and brought some goodies for the kids. :) Thank you!
Quinn just finished up his final weekend of being in Stuart Little. Thank you for supporting him!!!!! :) It was a long process, but always great when you can make it to the end and be proud of yourself for accomplishing that!
This past Saturday, it was Connie's little guys birthday party and Camden & Case got to go with Grandma Donna and Edward and spend a fun day together. Thank you!
Unfortunately, we were tied up with Quinn's play and wern't able to make it.
Well, it looks like other than requests for friends to spend the night this weekend, we have "nothing"going on. Awwwwww! Ok, the grass needs to be mowed, I need to put the chair railing up in the family room and some wainscotting upstairs, but hey that's about it! :)
















5 comments:
Great pics! Question.......What is a chair railing and what is wainscotting?? Am I out of the loop? ha ha ha
Donna
Sounds like things are going well out west. Too bad I don't live out there, I would take you up on that treadmill. Wii fit is great - glad to hear you're enjoying it. Great shirt Joel, Go Tribe! Take care!
I love the photo of your dad and the boys on the sofa. The way your dad and Camden are looking at each other is priceless!
Donna
Glad you spent the day with your parents. Quinn was adorable at the play. So Cute! Excited to see your decorating projects. Love ya.
It's great to see what the Russell's are up to! Miss you guys! :)
Post a Comment