Monday, March 22, 2010

I See Projects In My Future

Friday I picked Ashleigh up from a friend's house and before hand, Quinn & I  picked out the paint he wanted for his room-I'll hopefully get started this week on that.
Saturday, we went to Cassie's birthday at the church, and the kids enjoyed playing outside-it was so nice out! Casey enjoyed pulling Elmo on the scooter, Mikaila enjoyed hanging out with Sara, and of course Ashleigh is always glad to be with her cousins. Quinn hung out with Connor, Kaleb, Morgan and Caleb-such good boys!

Boy, two weekends in a row Quinn and Mikaila decided to leave us, they spent the night at Caleb and Sara's and had a great time. Mikaila had fun playing with Sara's American Girl dolls and now wants onel...hmmm, she does have a birthday coming up in two months. We'll see.

"Quick" trip to the Apple tree and just got something for the downstairs bathroom. Saturday night, Ashleigh got invited to go to a carnival with a friend and had fun there.
Sunday, was church, picked up Q & M and then headed to Panda for lunch. After that, I then picked out a picture for the twin's room. I do need to hopefully pick out their paint and Mikaila's real soon. Anyways, I love the print, I will be doing the boys room in vintage baseball things. So, if anybody runs into something that you think I could use, definately let me know!! :) Ok that was our weekend.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of Casey pulling Elmo! Cute pics of Laynie. She sure loves her mommy! Such fun to be together. Yep, next b'day for you guys is Lollipop!

Donna

OneHappyfamily said...

Cute sign for the bath. I almost got that print for Quinn's birthday, even had it in my cart... Then Kate found the clock.

Stacey said...

I love the new picture for the boy's room. I'll be on the lookout for some cute sports stuff that is vintage. Have you checked Hobby Lobby yet? Definitely post pictures after the rooms are done! I love painting and decorating rooms :o)

Michael said...

Looks like you had a busy weekend with a bunch of new projects on the horizon.
Very intrigued by the vintage baseball decor. Even though I dislike the Yankees with a passion, that is one GREAT photo! Can't wait to see pics when it's done. Good luck!

Joel said...

My wife forgets that having Yankee paraphernalia in the house is like having kryptonite in Superman's lair. She just doesn't understand.