Several weeks ago, my Mom was mentioning how there was going to be a community yard sale, and that someone was going to be having scrapbooking things. Well, I knew both my girls like to scrapbook and so we tentatively planned on them spending the night over there, and hitting the yard sale scene on Saturday. Even though they had to get up pretty early, they had a fun time finding all kinds of things. Mikaila's "prize possession" was her piggy bank.
Ashleigh did well with finding a little clip on light for her bed (hot pink) and a cork board to put pics. on, and a pink bin amongst other misc. things.
I should back up a little and say that my parents were over earlier in the day on Friday....They took Justin out to lunch and then came straight over to our house to hang out and I had invited them to stay for dinner. While my mom took a little rest, I played a game of "6's" with my dad and I only beat him by one meesly point. He did GREAT for his first time playing! (It's a card game and you try to have as low of a score as possible).
Anyways, come dinner time, the boys aren't too crazy about eating (shcoking, I know!) So, Casey insists that somebody needs to feed him. Well, as you can see by the pictures my Dad agreed to help Case finish his dinner. Camden tried that trick too, but even with a willing Grandfather by his side, he still didn't finish. Sorry-no dessert! Wahhhhhhhh!!!
My dad says, "You amaze me at how patient and calm you are." As I reply to him "This is just another typical day!" :)
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Does Casey Boo have a black eye?
See you guys soon! It's been way too long! We are planning to bring Avrey to see the twins on Sat.
Donna
I really don't know what happened to his eye- Just a bruise from being a little boy, I guess ):
I love going to yard sales and the fun of finding a good bargain! It sounds like they had a great time!!
Post a Comment