Monday, October 4, 2010

Busy Week

My last post was for you to wish me luck on going dress shopping....Well, it must have worked! It was very painless and quick. It's not always easy to agree on a dress, but I really liked the one she ended up with, fun and trendy, yet modest :)

Well, Wednesday was a home game and so I brought Miss Mikaila with me and we sat with Bobby and Grandma Donna. The poor guys only scored two touchdowns, and even that was a stretch. As the game is going on, they are selling raffle tickets for different prizes and Grandma gave Mikaila a dollar to buy a ticket, she was ONE number off! Sooo close!
 Daddy was home with Quinn and the twins because Quinn was still running a fever, strep throat and just zero energy-poor baby! I'm glad to say, that he is FINALLY picking up today, but a week is a long time to feel yucky! It's nice to see a smile on his face again.

Friday was the homecoming game, and although Ashleigh doesn't cheer for the varsity team, she was still required to be there. Instead of dropping her off, coming home and then needing to go back to pick her up after ten, I opted to stay for the game. The stands were absolutely packed, but the fate for even the varsity vipers was very grim. 56 to 3!! Yep you read that right, I just sat with Matt's parents and tried not to act overly bored out of my mind! :)

Saturday, of course was the big day-HOMECOMING.......Ashleigh and Matt were going to be going with two other couples out to eat, and then to the dance. Naturally, us moms snapped a few hundred pictures a head of time (alot of mine either had too much exposure, or the kids didn't know what camera to look at, so I ended up deleting them). I think I got a few really good ones though. She had a fun evening and neither Joel or I had to pick her up afterwards (even though we were willing to) Bonus!!!

Sunday, Joel took the girls and the twins over to Aunt Jeni's for a little birthday lunch for Connor and I held the fort down with Quinn.:)


Today is Connors official birthday-happy birthday buddy! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashleigh looks absolutely gorgeous!
Matt's a handsome dude too! She looks soooooo grown up now with her braces off! WOW!


Donna

Anonymous said...

Mary, we missed you and Quinn-Man at Connors birthday lunch!


Donna