Thank you everyone for coming! It means alot. (Quinn's first band concert last week)
Quinn's concert (trombone) short and sweet-the concert that is :)
Not that this has anything to do with singing or concerts BUT, I thought it was cute......
We brought our four square game into our kitchen (daddy's car just had to park in the driveway!)
Go daddy!
Thanks for breaking Mommy's little Christmas tree...I will not mention names! (but you're wearing spider man!!)
We were the very first ones in the gym tonight (Wed)-45 min early thank you very much!
Case
Casey Cat
Came to see their brothers sing.
Camden with a boy in his class
Daddy, Mommy, Case, and Camden
Case & Daddy
Thanks for coming Grandma!
Worked up an apetite from singing
On the Monster truck
It looks like a tie to me!
Off to Mikaila's Concert Thursday night:)
2 comments:
I love going to the kids' concerts etc.!!! Thanks for inviting me!
Rock on Casey Boo!!
Thanks for pizza Joel!!
Mom/Grandma Donna
Casey and Camden look so cute all dressed up. Quinn is so tall and handsome! Looks like a good time.
Post a Comment