Happy birthday Grandma!
Adorable
I love this one!
Cute Hubby
Quinn trying to help me get a picture of Connor....that obviously didn't work!
Our sweet hostess
Cute Pic of Cass and her Daddy.Celebrating both birthdays! Happy Birthday!!
They did bless us with their presense, when it was time to eat! Ha!Dessert Time!
Little feet that look like they've had some fun outside....
To many more wonderful birthdays!
Super Bowl
I really don't lose any sleep when it comes to anticipating an upcoming superbowl...however, I am always glad to watch anything that's exciting and a great ending. Well, I would have to say, that the highlight of this year's superbowl, was getting to know some new friends and having a wonderful, refreshing margarita!
A friend of Quinn's from school-his parents invited us over along with two other families. The kids all hung out together, and it was nice getting a chance to meet Quinn's friends and their parents.
Just remember The Wonder Years....It's kind of like that, a group of 6-8 kids boys and girls who hang out together. They have had a picnic at the park together, rollerskating, walk home together and just an all around bunch of good kids.
Add in a little romance, and their all adorable! :)
(I really didn't take too many pics)
1 comment:
Thanks you guys for sharing my birthday with me! My favorite thing to do is be with all of YOU!
Mom/Grandma
Post a Comment