Monday, March 5, 2012

Christmas Tree is down

Now, most normal people would have had their tree down by New Years day or possibly a week after that.....I'm proud to say, ok I'm not so proud to say, that our tree finally left about two weeks ago! Now, it wasn't because we just couldn't bare the thought of letting Christmas go, it was that we just wern't sure what to do with it! It was nice and tall, but we didn't have the directions for it, and the limbs just looked weird in some spots. Joel just wanted to throw it out......"Are you kidding me?!"  It's a nine foot, half way decent tree.

Well, I finally gave in, and piece by piece it went into our garbage can. Oh yeah, and in the garbage can of the vacant house across the street! Did I commit garbage can embezzlement?!
Well, I'm glad it's over and done with.

That's like with alot of things, if you are dreading doing something it just somehow gets put off. Now, if you were to talk to me about finding us another home, I would be all over that in two seconds! I have no problem calling people, looking at websights, asking the model home's office a million questions....that's just how I'm wired-my wheels are ALWAYS spinning!

Well, obviously, we're already in the month of March, but here's a recap of our February:
Celebrating Mom's birthday!
"Celebrating" the Super Bowl with friends
Celebrating Tim's birthday!
Celebrating getting better, after being sick (most of us)!
Celebrating Valentines Day at a little Italian Restorante....Salad, apetizer, glass of wine, lasagna and veal parmesian and dessert! I think we waddled out of there! Then after dinner, we saw the "Vow"
Celebrating Camden being student of the month!
Celebrating Mom Hansen coming home from the hospital!
Celebrating Quinn starting football!
Celebrating Kinder's first field trip to Stuffington Bear Factory!
Celebrating plenty of sleepovers!
Celebrating the end of H.S. boys basketball!

Celebrating being a family!















3 comments:

A Full House said...

I love that picture of Quinn with his shirt unbuttoned, singing his heart out!!!

Anonymous said...

Lots to celebrate! March will be just as busy I'm sure!

Donna

P.S. Hey Quinn! Ya big stud!! ha ha

Anonymous said...

Mary, your Valentines table setting looks very pretty!

Donna