I decided to go with a carnival theme. It all worked out so nicely....thanks to some items that I borrowed from family, and buying out our local Dollar tree, I think it was a fun day!
This was the picture that was on the twins' cake Happy 6th guys!!!!
Most of their friends from school.
Good looking carnival worker!!
Jack S. and Camden
Casey & Colton!
Camden's middle name Star Wars and Legos!
Sweet smile!
Our beautiful nieces!
Came out in their BEARS outfits, to cheer Quinn on at his first game!
Anticipating MORE sugar for the day- ha ha! :)
"I want my face!"
Ringmaster....well ok, co-ringmaster!
Bobby and Grandmommy with Cam
Beautiful cousins
Most of their buddies-two had already left.
"Mom, count how long I can stay under!" (after the party)
"Why did I just stick my head in a bucket of FREEZING water?!"
Ditto!!!!!!
Looking at Quinn's new book after the party.
FUN DAY!!!!!!
2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun. Happy 6th Birthday Camden and Casey!
You did a great job! Good memories.
Post a Comment