Friday, April 13, 2012

Elvis to Easter!

Well, about two weeks ago, we went to an "Elvis" concert with my brother and his wife. I'm not into Elvis per say, but I'm pretty much up for any live music that is done well! It's a neat place that has a performer/s, and dinner and drinks during the show. They have all diferent genres of musical performers each month, so we now know to keep our eye out for certain groups. A fun night....thank you!

Quinn's first two football games have been close, but losses non the less. Hopefully, he
 can pull off a win tomorrow against the Cardinals! Gooooo Quinn!

Easter weekend was nice, we took the boys to a birthday /swim party on Saturday, did a little "basket" shopping, and of course we decorated eggs that night-(still need to have egg salad I guess!) Sunday was spent with family, and just enjoyed having them over and hanging out! :)

Ashleigh has officially made the J.V. cheer team at school and so if we wern't already chauffer drivers, we ABSOLUTELY are now, over the summer, and of course next year!

That's probably the abridged version of what's going on with us....but, you get the idea!



Wearing my sexy scarf that Elvis bestowed upon me!

Last Saturday afternoon


Our Saturday Evening!
Ashleigh's "Men in the military" eggs...kinda creepy!

Easter Morning! We are blessed, for sure!



Take That!
Helping make Rice Krispy treats :)


See Ya!


2 comments:

Times 6 said...

Nice pictures, great memories!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed the fun.

Donna