Thursday, March 8, 2012

And The Award Goes tooooo.......

Last night was Oscar night at the kids' school. It was a time to recogonize all of the hard work that the 5th graders put into creating "digital stories". They were responsible for taking digital pictures, creating a story, then having sound effects, and music to go along with it. They really go all out to make the kids feel special. They have large oscars on the walls, the kids profile pictures, and a little synopsis about themselves.  Popcorn bags and drinks were in the back, and of course their work was shown on the big screen!
Mayor Meck introduced the evening, and then each group walked down the red carpet. I know Mikaila felt very special last night, and that's what it's all about!!

                                                                 Our Beautiful Star!

Bunch of Nuts!


Her Group Cast



                                 By the looks of Quinn's face, I think that was soda #2 !

Case

Shining!

On the big screen!






Good night America!

3 comments:

OneHappyfamily said...

That just might be the most adorable thing I have ever seen! I bet that is a lot of work by all involved.

You need to start scrapbooking all this stuff girl!

Poor Quinn! That will for sure have to be in the wedding video!

Times 6 said...

This looks so cool and like a lot of fun. Beautiful picture of Mikaila.

Anonymous said...

Oh my Lollipop looks so gorgeous! Just wait till she's 16 or 18.....Joel will have to battle all the boyfriends!

Looks like the family had a lot of fun! Wish I could have attended.

Grandma Donna