

Our "Mr. Universe"

"Hey Baaaaby!"

"Hey Baaaaby!"
Ok, I had a somewhat lengthy new post ready to save, pictures uploaded from today and THEN the computer started to mysteriously shut down!! Hmmm could it have been somebody small whose name starts with a C and ends in an asey?!! Prob. about 30 minutes of my time down the drain-Oh well, at least it was something like that, and nothing too major!
Anyhow, all it basically said was that I signed the kids up for activities a few weeks ago and quite honestly, I couldn't remember when the twins Gymboree class was supposed to start. Good thing I checked when it was, because it ended up that it was THIS morning at 10:00. I show up with the boys, only to find out that not enough people had signed up and the class would have to be canceled(not just today's but the whole session!) I was pretty sad about this, because it sounded like a really fun and interactive class! I decided I should prob. do something fun with them and I took them to the playgound. A little playing there and then coming home to a pb&J for Cam and a pb and honey for Case- & all was good again. Fortunately, I got a phone call tonight saying the class was now big enough and would be starting next week instead.
Yeah!! I know they will love going!
Quinn starts soccor in March and Mikaila wanted to try cheerleeding, I'm sure she'll have alot of fun with that! The gymnastics class that Ashleigh wanted to try was already full-so hopefully next time she can give that a shot!
Being that the older kids got the twins ready for bed-teeth brushed, pj's on, & read to I am able to finish this post. THANKS KIDS! Mom appreciates your help!

2 comments:
Mr. Universe is pretty cute. That is nice the class got worked out for the boys. Isn't that super expensive? I signed Kate up for girl's softball last week. She really loved it last year. She starts at the end of March too. You will have to give us a copy of Quinn's schedual.
I love the pictures of you kids. It's so great that you can put each of your kids in special classes and sports. We would love to do that but we're just not sure where to get started at this point.
Post a Comment