
For those of you that can remember a few months back, you know that my wedding ring was no where to be found. It was the time right before our 10th anniversary which made an already sad situation even sadder! Joel even took the toilet off to see if there was any sign of it, & I had come to the realization that the ring that was given to me on my wedding day, would no longer be with me. It took a while for me to get used to the idea that I would never see it again, and even with Joel reminding me that it wasn't the ring that kept us married, but the commitment and love that we have for each other, it was still hard.
Well, now my library card is missing-no big deal I know, but I have no idea where it went and we use it all of the time! As we have looked all over the house & once again placing the most likely blame on a couple of three year olds who we dearly know and love. They somehow mention a hole underneath our cabinets in our kitchen.... could it be just a thought that Quinn put in their head as we probably did with asking them if they had flushed Mommy's ring down the toilet?! Never in a million years would I have guessed, or thought to look under there for my card. As Joel is feeling around under there with his arm, he starts pulling out, legos, a measuring cup, bouncy balls, a pin and the best thing of all, da di dah- MY WEDDING RING!!!!!!!! I was in complete and utter shock, extactic, teary eyed and just thrilled that something I thought would never be seen again, was back!
So boys, I'm not sure why you thought that you flushed it down the toilet, BUT I am so glad you didn't! :)
4 comments:
YAY for finding your wedding ring!!
The boys must have their own little
storage unit going on! Hide-n-Seek??
Donna
So, did the library card surface too?
Donna
Yay! Yay! Yay!
I'm so glad you found it!
Post a Comment