
Having Fun Skating!

"Mom, can I have Alicia spend the night tonight?"........hmmmm, I wonder what my answer was!

Great Picture :)

Quinn by the creek

Thank you for keeping the picture G rated :)

Great picture of the three of them!

Missi having fun with John-That's a good look for you!

I think I'm breaking my poor husband's legs!

Mary & Camden

Ashleigh and Joel

One Of the Chefs

Ashleigh, Myself, and Missi

Casey

This past Saturday our family went up to Prescott for a picnic. The forecast called for thunderstorms and I wondered how all of this would pan out! As we were driving along the main drag in Prescott, it was coming down hard and even at one point a little bit of hail. I just thought to myself, my poor mom and dad who put alot of work into all of this and had plans for a family kick ball match, and a small hike, so everyone could have ice-cream (or hot chocolate considering the circumstances).
We got to Granite Creek Park and my parents had reserved a very large ramada and had a griddle fired up with the hamburgers and dogs and a propane stove with the corn on the cob and beans-that's awesome camp cooking and making the best of the weather! Other people whom we didn't know, but apparently came to the park for a b-day party, were obviously rained out and my dad very graciously shared our ramada with several other groups! The rain did finally let up, and the guys tossed the football around and us ladies tried to get some holiday plans figured out. Later I took the boys down to the creek and they had fun throwing rocks into the water and Quinn found a huge snail on a rock. I got some nice shots of the kids on a wood fence and some awesome trees in the background.
Of course, we drove the kids to Kendall's ice-cream shop and just walked around the courthouse area and enjoyed the amazing weather. :)
Monday, we just hung out at home, played some games, and the kids skated in our kitchen while attempting to do the Cha Cha Slide.
Fun times.
4 comments:
Sounds like a great way to spend the holday weekend. I love the new picture at the top of the blog! Your family is beautiful!
Great photos Mare! Where was Becca in that photo with the rest of the Bambulas family? We traveled up that way on Sunday without the rain thank goodness. Drove past the town square in Prescott on our way to Jerome.
Donna
Your welcome for keeping it G rated. You know your brother... Great pics.
Joel, do you remember roller skating in our "basement" while we listened to records?
Looks like you guys had a fun weekend!
Post a Comment