Monday, November 9, 2009

Sunday

Big Daddy
Shawnette & Kate
Diana, Joel, Myself & Chuck
Chuck, Ashleigh, & Diana
Dad
Playing Perfection Together
Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!!!!!!
Cutie Pies! :)
Our Own Bill Gates Jr. Of The Family!
Sweet Girls!
Uncle John with Quinn & Case
Long Day For The Boys!
Casey, the first one "out"
It's always good when we have get togethers, because it means a deeper kind of cleaning that tends to be put off sometimes. Don't get me wrong, cleaning has to be done on a daily basis, or it quickly gets out of hand, but you know what I mean....the carpets being cleaned and the couches, and finding all kinds of dust bunnies behind things and just weeding out a bunch of stuff! Not to mention we had a humongous rip in our trampoline net, no thanks to the Az. sun that beets down on it, and I've really been wanting to try to repair it. Both Quinn and Camden fell through the net and onto the ground-pretty sad. So, I thought I would use white dental floss, since it's sturdy and take a whack at repairing it. It took about three hours, but hopefully it will stay together now.

All that being said, we had my side of the family over yesterday, along with my mom's cousin and his wife who were visiting from Philadelphia. It's always nice to see them and do a little catching up.
We got to hear some funny stories they told and how they first met-very cute!

The little guys didn't get a nap in yesterday, so by 5:30 they were taking turns falling asleep in the living room, trying hard to watch Peter Pan (for the 3rd time that day!)
Not that this has anything to do with yesterday, but Joel took Ashleigh to the Coyotes hockey game last Monday night, and Ashleigh really had a great time, I wasn't sure if she would like it or not. She said that the camera was on some people sitting right in front of them and you could see her jacket behind them on the big screen. I think they were only like six rows from the bottom, so even if you aren't really in to hockey (which I'm not) it still makes for a fun evening together and I'm glad they went! :)

3 comments:

OneHappyfamily said...

You didn't have the carpets, we aren't royalty! They did look nice though! Thanks for feeding our gut! Everything was delish. Your blog looks cute.

Anonymous said...

And Aunt Shawnie is how old?
Way younger than me I'm sure!


Donna

Anonymous said...

P.S. GREAT photo of your dad! You should frame that one!

Donna