Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Come To An End

Ashleigh and a good friend of hers.
Ashleigh sporting our lucky #21

Hey, we're both the "youngest child"!!!!!

No "band wagon" fans here! :)
As you prob. already know, Ashleigh played basketball for the first time this year. Even though the season was very disappointing.....zero,zilch,nata,nuttin, no wins (I know she'll prob hate me for putting that) BUT in the last game there was a small silver lining. With only 8 seconds left, Ashleigh made the last basket of the season-yeah Ashleigh!! I don't think b-ball is really her first love, but we are proud of her for sticking it out and I'm sure she'll always have the memory of scoring the last basket of the game! I'm guessing cheer will be more her thing in H.S. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So so sorry I didn't get to one of the games! Ash, you look so cute in the uniform!! Way to go, making that last basket!!

Grandma Donna

OneHappyfamily said...

Proud of you for sticking it out too. Last basket huh? You really were good.