






This past weekend, was an extra long one....the kids were off both friday and yesterday. Friday was spent doing chores, grocery shopping and watching movies (fun, I know!). They always get so excited when it's chore time! "But mommmm, it's our day off!" Yes, and this way, you will get it over with and not have to do it on Saturday. Somehow, I don't think they found that too terribly consoling!
Saturday, we got ourselves going and out the door a little after nine.... we had to be at Quinn's audition at 10:00. We wern't really sure what to expect, being that we are new to the whole theater thing. Basically they just had him read lines with a few other kids,and then would switch and read another character's lines. Well, he was done around 11:00, and we would know one way or the other by noon the next day, if he made it or not.
Late that afternoon, Ashleigh and I took Mikaila to a b-day slumber party and they were going to get their pedi's and mani's done. I think it's always cute when little girls get to be pampered a little bit.
After we dropped her off, we looked at models in Verrado and then came home. Love the outside of alot of the homes there, but just haven't fallen in love with any of the homes on the inside...good thing I still love our home!
Sunday, we went to church and while we were there, my phone buzzed.....could it be that phone call we were hoping to get "before noon"? It was, and I put it on speaker so Quinn could hear the "Congratulations Quinn, you have been cast for several parts in Stuart Little!" I was so happy for him, Mammas are always proud of their babies!!
Later, we went to go see Blind Side......Loved Sandra Bullock. Fabulous story and I certainly intend on getting the dvd, when it comes out.
I'll wrap this up, but Monday we had some friends over for lunch and just hung out. I set up a craft table in our playroom for them to do anything they could possibly want to do, but I guess they found other fun things to do instead. That's ok, the twins decided to paint this morning.
Have a great week!
3 comments:
YAY Quinn-Man!! Can't wait to see
you perform on stage!
Grandma Donna
You will be great little man! Can't wait to see you on stage. Kate has a lot of drama... maybe Aunt Shawnie should talk to her about trying out for a spot somewhere! Love you.
Congrats to Quinn! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment