I love doughnuts!
"I think I love you, but what am I so afraid of?"
Hmmmmm....Ahhhhh!
Friday was a kind of a busy day....After I dropped the kids off at school, I took the boys into the little Bashas by the school (prob. about the size of 2 QT gas stations) Anyways, that meant staring at all the glorious doughnuts in the case. The boys new exactly what they wanted, there's just something about colorful sprinkles on a doughnut! I didn't have one, BUT boy did I want one-I'm a sucker for the apple fritters. We just stayed out and about because the kids got out early that day and what's the point of going home?
Later, I went to my Fantastic Sams to get my hair done...let me just tell you, I DREAD getting my hair done. I don't know what it is, well, yes I do.....I hate the time it takes from start to finish and also needing a haircut took even longer! I just always feel like there's things to be done and when something takes up too much time, I don't love it! Anyway, the new girl I tried was very sweet and did a good job.
We were planning on going over to Aunt Shawnie's that evening and so I quickly grabbed a bowl of cereal and we went out the door (girls only). She had planned a scrapbook night and I knew the girls would like to go. Unfortunately, they didn't get a whole lot done-Ashleigh couldn't find the pics. that she wanted to work on. Aunt Shawnie's pages turned out cute. I personally, enjoyed scarfing the spinach dip and crackers! :)
Thank you for having us over. :)
3 comments:
Doughnuts with mommy and ice cream cones with Grandma.......SUGAR HIGH!
Tee hee hee!
Grandma Donna
It is just wrong to ever pass up a donut... Especially from Bashas. Oh by the way Crispix was not on the list.... ;( That is our absolute favorite around these parts.
Your boys are so cute! I love apple fritters, too :o)
Post a Comment