6:11 a.m.-Our bedroom doors fly open and then shut ( I think it was one of the twins).
6:44 a.m.-Door opens again "Mom can I open the Capn' Crunch" ( Ashleigh).
6:50 a.m.-Walk downstairs (usually I'm up by 6:30) and see quite a lovely breakfast mess! Clean up mess.
7:10 a.m.-Change 2 diapers.
7:15 a.m.-Fix Mikaila's hair for school.
7:30 a.m.-Out the door to take the kids
8:00 a.m.-Just heard "Mommy" 25 times in the past half hour. No exageration here! I must acknowledge what they are saying to me, otherwise they will repeat themselves until I do!
8:10 a.m. -Turn the Noggin channel on for them (Pre-school shows) Such a great thing!!
8:15 a.m-Eat my bowl of cereal.
8:30 a.m.-Get as much done before the boys' naptime. Clean kitchen, take garbage, straighten living room ect...
9:15 a.m. -Hmmm.... Discover another mess-Lotion on the family room carpet! Clean mess.
9:30 a.m.- the boys bring bookd to me, so it must now be reading time. It's been 15 minutes and thy tel me "all done" and go on their slide in the playroom. "Bye, Bye"
10:00 a.m.-Put in Blues Clues & get my shower.
10:30 a.m.-Check my email.
10:45 a.m.- Get the boys their snack.
11:15 a.m.-I make a phone call that is about 8-9 minutes and come out and find the boys with a bag of chips on the stairway with a TRAIL on a few steps. Thank goodness for the dust buster.
11:30 a.m.-Change 2 diapers and tuck the boys in for their nap.
11:45 a.m.-Finish straightening the house.
12:30 p.m.-Eat lunch and relax.....
1:25 p.m.-I see that Camden is now up from his nap (a little early)
2:15 p.m.-Casey is now up also.
2:30 p.m.- We need to get out the door to get the older kids.
3:00 p.m.-Back Home.
3:30 p.m- Get a phonecall from both a friend of Mikaila's from sch. and Quinn's -wanting to get together-Coordinating that.
4:00 p.m.-Joel is back from picking up Ashleigh and her friend from sch.
5:00 p.m.-Need to take Ashleigh to the store for some school stuff.
6:00 p.m.- We're back, and get a bite to eat.
7:00 p.m.-Joel and I start getting the twins ready for bed-Jammies are on.
7:30 p.m.-Older kids have showered.
8:30 p.m.-Four kids are now tucked in!
9:00 p.m.- Ashleigh should be in bed any minute-we'll see.......
9:30 p.m.- A little bit of exercise. No treadmill tonight-Are you crazy!!!?
10:00 p.m-10:30p.m.- Good night! See everyone bright & early and we'll do this all again tomorrow!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Whew..I'm exhausted after just reading that. Your blog is darling though. :-)
Well, did the lotion at least smell good? Ha-Ha!
Wow! You sure have a great looking Husband. You better hang on to him. He looks like he is a great head of the house.
I can remember Kate doing the lotion on the carpet at the last house. I thought, okay lotion is greasy which equals stain here forever. Not the case. You better start getting up before those kids girl!
Joel we all know you are the one who posted about the great looking husband... Loved it that you still think you are 29!
You must be exhausted! Not sure hoe you do it!
Wow, I got tired just reading about your day! I can't imagine the pace you keep...especially with the twins!
You have such a sweet family!! Cherish the moments, they pass so quickly!
Yeah, we could get together and swap stories... I have three boys which makes it feel like 5 total sometimes! We've had to much stuff in our carpets; paint, butter, frosting, eggs, desitin, vasaline! Always fun, huh? I'm so glad to know it's not just our house!!
Post a Comment