Tuesday, August 5, 2008

First Day!!!!

Monday August 4th was the first day back to school. Going to a new school is never easy, but somehow I think it's a little bit easier for the younger ones, than Jr. High age. I was crossing my fingers, just hoping everyone would have a great day....especially Ashleigh! I really didn't want to hear how bad they wanted to go back to there old school, and why do we have to go here?! Fortunately, that wasn't the case at all, in fact, Ashleigh happened to meet up with a friend she new at her old school and was quickly introduced to other friends.
Mikaila made two new friends, including a friend named Quinn (a girl) now that gets confusing when she's talking about her and I think she's talking about her brother!
Quinn's made two new friends as well.
I asked Mikaila on a scale of 1-10 how much she liked her new school and she said a 9. I said why not a 10.... and she said they need some swings!
It is so awesome how everything seems to be falling into place including our new neighbor who we carpool with to school.
It's nice having a little extra time to myself to get the cleaning done and spend time with the twins. They love looking at books and going over letters and things. They are quite the characters!!!

3 comments:

OneHappyfamily said...

Your page looks cute. Glad you stepped up and started one. I gave Jen your email and phone so she may contact you. I posted some pics of her on my blog. Oh, and just a little precaution... I would not put my last name or the name of the kid's on here unless you make it private (only for those you choose to read it.) Love ya.

Susie said...

I'm so glad you decided to do a blog! I love being able to keep in touch with people this way! When we saw Shawnette the other day, it was like we already knew everything that was going on in each others lives because of the little blog posts!

I'll definitely be stopping by regularly!

OneHappyfamily said...

I meant the names of the kid's school.