Friday the kids were off from school and they were thrilled to get their list of chores, I'm sure! Hey, they're pretty much exempt all week since their at school. Extra help is always nice! That evening we had our munchies and watched Home Alone 2-my choice this time. I'm very aware that it isn't Christmastime, but hey, it cools you off watching Christmas movies!!
Saturday evening Ashleigh spent the night at the neighbor's house and Mikaila's friend spent the night at our house for the first time. Quinn's friend asked him to spend the night, but I figured since they just saw each other the weekend before, we would wait a little bit. What was I thinking, if I planned it right I prob. could have gotten rid of everybody on the same night-except for the twins!!!! From 5 to 2 isn't to shabby though. Just kidding! Actually, Quinn and I made a pizza that night (ok. the dough was already made) but we put pepperoni, cheese, bell peppers, onions, & mushrooms on it and it turned out quite tasty. Now, back in the day, you couldn't have paid me enough money to eat a supreme pizza-I guess taste buds change. Everybody ate it & Mikaila kind of scraped all that off and said it was good!!! Hmmm... wonder why?!
Then it was off to make tents/fort for the girls in the play room and one for Joel and Quinn in the Fam. Room. Very Cozy!
Sunday morning we had a pancake breakfast. I think Micky Mouse turned out looking more like a bear! The kids seemed to enjoy it anyways-which is the main thing.
Monday we went over to some friends' house and let the kids swim and we ate burgers and dogs.
I wasn't intending to go swimming, but somehow-don't ask me how, I tripped on something, camera in hand and fell in the pool!! Holding the camera up in the air the whole time, so it amazingly survived. Quite funny actually.
Yesterday Joel had taken the day off and so we went out for a little bit and then picked up the kids.
Today-Back in the swing of my normal everday routine, which is what I like. Yeah!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Very nice, thanks for keeping it up.
Sounds like a wonderful weekend! I love the pancakes!!
By the way, this is Stacey 'Day' Thomas... Susie's oldest daughter. I figured I better introduce myself so you weren't wondering who I was :o)
Glad the kids have made some new friends.
Post a Comment