About every 4-6 weeks my side of the fam. gets together. So, last Saturday we all went to the park and had lunch and a game of kickball. Man! If I had known we were going to be playing that, I definately would not have worn my flip flops-we played with a soccer ball & it was pretty hard! I must say, the boys are quite the little cheaters! Telling us no bunting and well guess what they did-that's ok, I don't recall the scores, but I'm sure we won both games!!!
Anyways, I'm glad we set aside the time to get together, because time just seems to fly by.
Saturday night, Mikaila had her cousin spent the night and Ashleigh went to an activity with her two cousins and ended up spending the night over there.
Sunday we tried to find some costumes for the kids.
I'll just skip a few days and get to this morning.....At 6:50 this morning I hear the doorbell ring, I just assume that it's Ashleigh's friend across the street wanting to borrow something or return something. Door bell rings again, then knocking-nobody there!! Hmmm....Too early for a sales person so I came to the conclusion that some kids were door bell ditchers!! Normally Ashleigh goes a little bit later to school and carpools with the neighbor, but she decided to go with me and her sister and brothers today. I drop Q & M off a little before 8:00 A.M. so, we hung out at the park for a while until she needed to be at school. It was fun!
Oh, by the way, GO SUNS!!!!!!!!!!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment