Monday, October 13, 2008
Our Little Santas
Only 73 more days till Christmas, and the Santas at our house are already getting busy! I think I must be a little more into the holiday than the average person...Come November I have no problem listening to Christmas music, even though the kids are like "C'mon mom, it's not even Thanksgiving yet!" Being in our new home this year, I'm even more excited about the decorating part-so cozy!! No fireplace to hang our stockings on this year, I may just use my peg rack-I'm sure it will still look cute! Maybe it was all the cooler weather over the weekend that's making me start planning already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah, same here. I get to go out the day after Turkey day this year. Yeah..... Pumpkin Spice Latte on a cold morning with cash in your pocket! What could be better! There is a big ticket item I am on the hunt for this year, and I hope to find a deal on it that day. I need to get a different tree this year too, ours is just too big for this house! Fa la la la la la la la la.........
I'm so excited for Christmas and especially for BLACK FRIDAY!!! We are saving all our Christmas shopping until we see what kind of deals they are having. P.S. Tell Shawnie if she is looking for a deal on FAKE trees (that's just plain wrong IMO) I have Clay's that we will absolutely NEVER be putting up at our house! Super cute photos of the baby boys!
Are those Santa's or GREMLINS? They look innocent enough???
Post a Comment