Tonight, Mikaila wanted to make egg salad sandwiches (herself) and whenever we have that, we have the beans, chips, & fruit to go with it. We always have our little carpet picnic with this menu-it started at our old house, just to mix things up a little bit.
Now it's become our tradition I guess.
Our kitchen area is kind of big, so that often times becomes our indoor soccer area or basketball game time after dinner. It's actually fun, and you can burn a few calories at the same time!!
Casey is a little more of our "jock" and loves to join in on the action.
Tomorrow is Team Day (Field Day) at the kids school and they will be playing games all day long. How fun is that?!! Joel is off tomorrow, so hopefully we can surprise them and show up and join them.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's awesome, Mary... I just love your little family... LOVE IT!!! Do you need apples? Come check out my blog! My husband is already whining about us having like 16 lbs of apples left ( I did try to explain that in light of pie and applesauce that really wasn't much and I eat like 2 every day but he wasn't hearing it )
Post a Comment