Well, lets see...Friday night after I had the twins tucked in, or so I thought-I decided to go check on them. Apparently they had a different agenda in mind because they wern't in their beds at all and they certainly wern't sleeping! I decided to bring the camera in there and turn the flash on, so you could see what they were up to. Quite the little leprocauns they are!
(March 17th b-day).
After school Quinn stayed the night at his friend's house, and when I called him on Saturday to see what time we should pick him up, he asked if he could spend the night again! I wasn't planning on him staying another night, and I told him I would just call him later and let him know what time we would get him. I had had a change of heart though, because I knew how much fun he was having and so I told him he could stay again-what a nice mom I am!!!
Anyhow, Joel and I decided to go to a late movie that night, after the little guys were tucked in. So Ashleigh, her friend, and Mikaila were somehow muddling through without us! They decided to pop some popcorn and melt chocolate on top of it and also put strawberry syrup on it-SO GROSS!!! They apparently liked it. Who knows what else went on while we were gone, but everybody was safe and sound when we got back.
Today we picked up Quinn and headed to a really nice park in Verrado. I'm really glad the little guys especially got to go, because I find myself making excuses during the week when they ask to go play at the playground. I don't know, I like just getting home after I drop the kids off and getting my cleaning done and whatever phone calls I need to take care of. But today was their lucky day, and I'm glad they had so much fun and the other kids too (that includes Joel!).
Sorry, this was kind of long-hopefully you didn't fall asleep!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment