Friday, November 14, 2008

Anxious To Hear

Wednesday Ashleigh had the second cuts for trying out for the girls basketball team & so I thought I would know if she mad it or not yesterday......Now there's going to be a third cut! Joel said, " What is this the NBA or something?!" I guess there was just SO MANY girls (over 100) that tried out, that the coaches are doing their best to get the final 15 that will make the team. So, that meant being as organized as we pos. could be last night & getting all the kids up early this morning and being at the the gym by 7AM!

Yesterday I spent some time trying to get the boys to go potty on the "big boy" potty. I'm not sure they are quite interested yet, but we'll keep trying-I anxiously look forward to the day that we will not have two in diapers.
Have a great Friday!

2 comments:

A Full House said...

Looks like Elmo might be interested in the potty! Cute picts! We're patiently waiting to hear if Ash makes the team GOOOOO ASHLEIGH!!!!

OneHappyfamily said...

Sounds like your all kinds of anxious this week... Go get em' Ashleigh! I didn't mind the diapers... I was more excited about being done with the $18 cans of formula!