For those of you wondering if Ashleigh made the team or not, the answer is no. She came SO CLOSE, it could have been those shots that just didn't fall when the coach was looking, who knows! A little disappointing, but everything happens for a reason. The sport she prob. prefers most is softball. So come spring, hopefully her confidence will still be there and she will give that a try.
Yesterday, I was downstairs vacuuming and I couldn't really hear over the noise, and then all of a sudden I DID hear something. Camden was crying very hard and I knew immediately that something was wrong! I looked down at his arm & leg and the skin had been worn off-we were trying to figure out what had happend and Mikaila had found the treadmill going full blast. He must have been on it, turned it on, and then fell and couldn't get up right away. Stupid me for leaving the key in the treadmill-that's the whole point of taking it out, to keep others from getting hurt! Anyways, he's very sore but he's being a trooper. I'm just thankful it wasn't any worse.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So, so sorry to hear Ashleigh missed making the team. Kate said "softball is more fun anyway." I think it is a good thing for kids to have to try and make teams. I think it shows them how to work hard and that you aren't just handed everything in life. It is an important character building skill. I hope she will have the confidence to try out for another sport. I am sure she will. Ouch Cam! Kate fell off of mine on Thursday night. Accidents happen...
Poor guy! I hope he is doing better. Sorry Ashleigh did not make the team. We missed you on Saturday!
I hope Camden if healing ok. That looks painful! We missed you guys on Saturday but we will have a chance to catch up soon! Ash, I'm so proud of you for trying out for basketball. I would not have done that especially with that many girls trying out. I'm sure you gave it your best and that's what counts. Chin up! Softball will be here before you now it!
Post a Comment