Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Going Around

Case is so cute "fixing" the microwave.
My Two Workers

Game Day for Miss Ashleigh!
Cam looking at the lego book with Quinn.

You HAVE to be babied, when you're sick....age doesn't matter!!

Something is definately hitting the schools as far as kids getting sick lately...Quinn didn't go to school one day last week, I sent him the next day, and then I get a call from the nurse asking if I could come pick him up. Well, I pretty much just got home from dropping Ashleigh off and so I asked if I could talk to him on the phone and see if he REALLY needed to come home, or if he thought he could make it through the day. He starts tearing up over the phone....ok, I'm coming I said.
Then Friday, Ashleigh keeps texting me saying that she doesn't feel well, and to come pick her up. I was kind of in the middle of painting the moulding in our family room and didn't want to just stop what I was doing. So, I picked her up around 1:30 and brought her home. THEN, Sunday morning we went to go pick Mikaila up from a slumber party and apparently she was under the vent all night and she woke up sick. Now, it's been my turn the last few days. I've just felt achy, a headache, and runny nose. That's to be expected with 5 kids coming and going with being sick! I popped a few dayquill today, so hopefully I'll be in full gear pretty soon.

Ashleigh has her first football game that she is cheering at tonight and I got just one quick pic of her before school this morning. Their "game day clothes" aren't in yet, and they are only allowed to wear their cheer uniforms for the games......so, the coach made some t-shirts to at least wear for today and I ironed on Ashleigh's name on the back in gold letters. Hopefully the Vipers can get a win tonight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute outfit Ash!


Grandma Donna

Times 6 said...

I am sorry that you are all sick, I hope you feel better soon. Ashley looks great in her cheerleader outfit, hope your team won!