This was really Mikaila's deal, but she let Quinn help, and she let each person pick which cookie they wanted :)
Mikaila "laboring" in the kitchen on Labor Day. She did a great job following the recipe and had fun doing it!
Rocky Sr. Rocky jr. and Drago (the Russian dude)
I think Quinn is part Incredible Hulk/boxer
Some of our weekend included: "Boxing," Cleaning the carpet and couches, Ashleigh being at school from 8:30 in the morning till about 10 at night on Friday (Varsity football game), watching old Incredible Hulk shows, Hanah Montana, Sponge boring Bob, going to MV for church, having lunch at my parents, having dinner st Joel's mom's house, Mikaila cooking in the kitchen, doing laundry, going for our daily walk, and I think that's prob. most everything.







5 comments:
Great looking cookies Mikaila, So cute that the boys pretend to be boxers! I hope you had a good weekend, sounds so busy!
Sorry I missed out on the cookies!
I love the Rocky dudes!
YO ADRIAN!! I DID IT!!
Donna
Oh Lollipop, your cookies look so yummy!!
Grandma Donna
Yummmmmm!!!!! How fun!!!!
Way cute decorating on the little men Mikaila! You rocked it like a pro...
Post a Comment