Well, we have had a dirt backyard since we moved in and just this past week were able to have it landscaped. Yeah! Right now it's very patchy and alot of brown spots, but I'm hoping the sprinklers will green it up real soon! I'm anxious to put up our volleyball set, there's always a million things you want to do to your background and eventually little by little it will happen.
As I picked up the kids from school on Friday, Quinn's teacher walked over to our van and informed me that he was chosen to be student of the month already! It always makes you proud when you hear how well your kids are doing-it's not always the "good grades" that are important, but their character and how they treat others is equally important to us!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hooray for landscaping! I hope to know that feeling someday :(
It was good to see you guys today. Have a good week!
It's always nice to have your backyard done, it makes your home feel more complete!
I found your link on Shawnie's blog and thought I would stop by. I can't believe you have 5 kids now. We have so much fun with our 3 boys so I can only imagine what it's like to have 5 little ones running around!
Grass... hum, I think that may be the stuff that people put in their backyard, it is green and it growns when you water it. Is that right? I hope to have it someday too! Congratulations, yours looks great! Congrats Quinny. You are a sweetheart.
oops, I meant GROWS not groans...
The yard looks great, congrats to Quinn for student of the month.
The backyard is great and with 5 kids, you definitely need a place for them to romp and run! I'm sure they'll really enjoy it as the weather cools down.
Post a Comment