Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Yeah, Fall Is Almost Here!

I have been enjoying the cooler mornings lately-it tells me that fall is around the corner & that means cooler weather for quite a while!!!! As much as I dread the summers here, I really don't love snow unless it's just for the day up north!
It really is beautiful, but this desert native is a WIMP and lows in the 40's and 50's is cool enough for me! Anyways, I enjoyed being able to have some windows open in the morning, and taking the boys to the park after I drop Quinn & Mikaila off. My sister in law said that she is looking forward to getting her Starbucks pumpkin spice, that does sound very festive & yummy, I'll have to try that next month.

1 comment:

Grampa Don said...

What a great looking family! I can see a bit of Grandpa Don in Camden's pics(especially the buzz cut I grew up with).